Chapters: Interactive Stories is a mobile game designed and released by Crazy Maple Studio - the developers of the other mobile game, Tap Knights: The Fate War.
~ Decide on hard life choices such as falling in love, discovering secrets, and unravelling deep mysteries! Make your choices wisely; every ending is different! ~
Please note that some books are targeting adult players and may therefore contain content not suitable for minors. The same counts for pages about those books on this wiki.
Originally, Chapters: Interactive Stories counted only four books, as well as two main genres, romance and horror. Since then, more than 140 books have been released as the game has evolved and expanded.
A complete list of all books (released & unreleased) can be found here, all categorized under these genres:
- Red Hot Romance
- Sexy Romance
- Simmering Romance
- Sweet Romance
- Paranormal Romance
- Young Adult
- Historical Romance
Collections of cards are unlockable by completing various achievements such as finishing chapters or buying premium choices. Upon collecting all regular cards, the player will unlock a final bonus card illustrating a new cover for the book.
A display of all collection of cards can be found here. As of July 12, 2018, 188 cards have been released.
Simple Gameplay Features
- The majority of playable characters' ages range from their late teens to their early thirties.
- Diamond choices can be found in every book, the rate being 2-5 per chapter.
- Once a diamond choice is bought, it will be free the next time you replay the chapter.
- Completing a chapter for the first time will earn the player a diamond.
- The first seven books will also earn the player 10 diamonds.
- Books can be restarted at any time by clicking on the "restart arrow".
- Occasionally, some series will give the player the ability to play different characters, introducing different point of views to a book.
- Occasionally, the choices proposed to the player will be based on previous scenes, actions and conversations you had.